In order to vote for Matt in the May Primary, you must either be:​
  • A registered Republican

  • Registered as "Unaffiliated" (no party) -  and you must ask for the Republican ballot at the voting site

It's easy to change your registration online.You will need to provide:

  • Your name as it appears on your West Virginia driver's license or ID card

  • Your West Virginia driver's license or Voter ID card number

  • Your last four digits of your Social Security Number

Ready to win? Click here (a new window will open).